If you shop online there is a good chance that you have bought something on Amazon. In fact, with 214 million monthly visitors, many Americans may be moving most of their online purchases to the e-commerce giant.
Did you know that there is a way for your everyday Amazon purchases to help fund a cause you care about, at no extra cost?
AmazonSmile is a shopping platform operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and features as Amazon.com. The only difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of qualifying purchases to the charity of your choice. According to AmazonSmile, they have donated $306 million to US charities since 2013. If you want another way to support Children’s Hunger Fund, AmazonSmile is a simple, effective way for your purchases to deliver hope! The best part is that it’s also easy! We’ll walk you through it.
How to Sign Up for AmazonSmile
On a web browser:
- Navigate to smile.amazon.com.
- Sign in with your regular Amazon.com account credentials.
- Select Children’s Hunger Fund as your charity of choice.
4. Shop like normal, knowing that all your purchases can deliver hope to suffering children!
Tip: Your purchases will only accumulate donations if you are shopping directly from smile.amazon.com, so we recommend bookmarking that page to help ensure you are always delivering hope when you shop!
On the Amazon mobile app:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Scroll to the bottom and select Settings
4. Select “AmazonSmile.”
- Choose “Children’s Hunger Fund” as your charity of choice.
- Tap “Turn on AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up AmazonSmile on the app.
- Once AmazonSmile is activated, all eligible app purchases will generate a donation for Children’s Hunger Fund!
While individual AmazonSmile donations may seem small, every 25 cents can provide a meal for a suffering child. Every meal matters and is an opportunity for a child to hear the good news of the gospel of hope. Thank you for partnering with Children’s Hunger Fund to deliver hope to suffering children!