Updated as of August 2022
- Please pray for the safety of our partners in Romania who continue to drive truckloads of food and other resources into Ukraine to local churches dedicated to helping displaced people.
- Pray for our faithful Mercy Network pastors in Ukraine and their churches to remain faithful to minister to the needs of the people of Ukraine and declare Christ to all those that come to them for help. Pray that people would come to faith in Christ.
- Please pray for our partners in Nepal who are struggling to complete work on the Mercy Center and Medical Clinic building. The completion of the project has been delayed due to lockdowns and shortages on materials.
- Please pray for our partners in our newest Mercy Network in Lebanon. Due to daily fluctuations of the exchange rate, our partners are finding it challenging to buy items for the Food Pak. It is challenging to buy items at a reasonable price with the shortage of products.
- Please pray for our Mercy Network Coordinator in Albania, who has had to assume many responsibilities due to several changes and shifts in leadership happening within their main church and various ministries.
- Pray for our church partners in Kenya as they work to raise up a new generation of church leaders. There is a shortage of elders in the local churches. Please pray also for the presidential election happening this month—the first in nine years—and the tone that will be set by the new leadership as it affects the local church.
- Please pray for our partners in the Philippines, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Guatemala, Ecuador, and Albania, that they will be able to quickly clear the containers we have shipped them without any difficulties.
- Since the pandemic, the cost of food has risen significantly across many of the countries where our partners serve. Please pray that the Lord would continue to provide, and that the number of Food Paks our funding can purchase would not be reduced drastically due to inflation. Pray also that the families being served would see God’s faithfulness through the delivery of Food Paks and the hope of the gospel message.